JOHN WRIGHT MANSION
Second Empire style brick home built 1880-1882. Listed on the National Register of Historic Homes.
MERRY SCHOOL HOUSE
Built in the 1860’s in Oxford Twp., Erie Co. Used as a school until 1935. Moved to the Village in 1991.
Believed to be 1 of 2 known original remaining log churches in Ohio, was built as an Evangelical Church in 1846. The East Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church has reconstructed it for tours, church services, weddings, etc.
ANNIE BROWN LOG HOUSE
Miss Brown’s home for 82 yrs. (1869-1951) - built in 1851 in Seneca Country south of Flat Rock - moved to Village in 1976. It now houses early Ohio settler exhibits.
SCHRINER LOG HOUSE
Spinning and weaving exhibits, demonstrations - Rev. Roy B. Leedy flax working equipment collection. Moved to Village in 1979 from Seneca County.
WAGNER LOG HOUSE
A two story structure built about 1830 as a tavern with the family living quarters on the second floor. Moved to the Village from west of Fremont in 1981.
NORTH ADAMS BARN
Black Smith Shop - moved in 1979 from Potter Rd.
Located south of Sandusky, dismantled and rebuilt in 1989.
BIEBRICHER CENTENNIAL BARN - 1876
Carpenter gothic board and batten barn with louvered windows. Contains antique farm equipment exhibits. Moved in 1983 from W. Main St., Bellevue.
A board & batten, late 1800s building from the Biebricher property on W. Main St., Bellevue. Houses early carpentry tools.
COOPER GENERAL STORE
Moved to the Village from Seneca Co. Restored in 1996.
Building and hardware collection given by Clayton Schug in 1991 to represent the original C W Schug Hardware in Bellevue - in business from 1927 - 1980s.
JOHN & ALVINA SCHAEFFER MUSEUM
Old Groton Township Hall 1880-1991.
Houses various displays from yesteryear.
LYME POST OFFICE
Served Lyme as a post office 1824-1859 and 1884-1894. Moved to the Village in 1976.
Family Homestead for 112 yrs. (1836-1948) - Built in 1836, the home is one of the oldest remaining on Strongs Ridge (Rt. 113) - Moved in 1976 to prevent demolition, it was the first building in the Village.
THE WRIGHT BANKING CO.
Look through the window to see the safe from the bank that John Wright built in Bellevue. Dedicated during the Wright Family Reunion , June 2000.
GREENSLADE COBBLER’S SHOP
Moved from W. Main Street, Bellevue. Dedicated in 1999.
A building moved from the Biebricher property, W. Main St., Bellevue. It now replaces the original Wright Homestead ice house by the pond where ice was cut and stored to be used during the warm months.